Benefits of Networking
The Empowering Communities Partnership has a strong focus on networking. When a network is successful…
- Collaboration replaces competition and partnerships can be developed.
- Limited resources can be stretched further by sharing information, skills, and spaces.
- People and organisations can connect with others who share their concerns and interests.
- People and organisations can be heard and have influence over the way decisions are made.
- There is ‘No Wrong Door’ as questions can be answered and problems solved by the network.
- Local communities are empowered, and isolation decreases as people are working together and collective knowledge increases.