Our lead partner, Voluntary Norfolk, has many years of experience of recruiting volunteers and volunteer management. If you work with volunteers, join our Volunteer Coordinator’s Network, to connect with peers, share learning and find solutions to everyday challenges.
The following briefings deal with specific aspects of volunteer management useful:
- Training and Supporting Volunteers
- Volunteer Policies
- Volunteer Role Descriptions
- Recruiting Volunteers
- Selection, Safeguarding & DBS
- Inducting & Training Volunteers
- Retaining Volunteers
- Legal Issues when Involving Volunteers
- Volunteering and Benefits
Please get in touch if you have any feedback or questions about these resources.