Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust Governors are pleased to invite anyone with an interest in mental health to their member engagement events. Annual Member Engagement events are your opportunity to speak to Governors and input into Trust improvement plans over the next 12 months. We welcome input from anyone living in an area we provide services to, you don’t have to be a member to take part in the conversation.
You will have the chance to hear about Governor activities over the last year and the opportunity to discuss our four priority areas for the next 12 months and help us define what good should look like. Your input at these events will mean Governor activities and questions throughout the year represent your views.
The priorities are:
- Ensuring our services are safe
- Cutting waiting times and improving access to our services
- Transforming our culture and creating a fit for purpose organisation with effective governance and leadership
- Transforming mental health service provision across our counties with our system partners
This year we will have four events, two in person and two virtual.
- Friday, 22nd July 3pm – 4.30pm (In person) at Inspire, Lindbergh Road, Ipswich
- Wednesday 27th July 3pm – 4.30pm (In person) at The King’s Centre, King Street, Norwich NR1 1PH
- Saturday 30th July 11am – 12.30pm (online) via Microsoft Teams
- Tuesday 2nd August 5pm – 6.30pm (online) via Microsoft Teams
If you are interested in attending one or more of these events, please complete this short form to receive the joining details.Back to News